5 Habits I Adopted To Maintain My Figure

habits to maintain my figure <


When we hear the word figure one thing come in our mind, that is the body shape but here Figure's  meaning is different . For 
me it is

F- fitness 

I- inner peace 

G- good health

U- ultimate positivity

R- robustness

E-energy

 After clearing the concept of' FIGURE' move further on those five habits.

1: Early to bed and early to rise-  After being an early riser and go to bed early , my sleeping quality has improved. Getting up early gives me a kick start for the day ahead. It fills positivity in me.    


2: Go for a walk:  A brisk walk can do wonder for your physical and mental health . It helps to maintain a healthy weight. For me it's really a good mood booster. It gives me a fresh mood and energy to make my day super productive.



3: Eat at regular intervals: Eating frequently meals every two to three hours remains the metabolism high.  Eating Healthy snacks before main meals prevents me from overeating which is good for my overall health.


4: Having early dinner: It helps me in a great extent. Having early dinner and keep the gap of two to three hours in dinner and sleep improve my digestion and keep the bloating at a bay.

5: Drinking water in the morning: Drink water right after wake up gives me lot of health benefits. It helps in cleaning bowels and rehydrate my body. 

     After indulging these healthy habits in my lifestyle i am surely making my body happy. These habits are really beneficial in a long run. I hope the concept of 'FIGURE' has been cleared. It's all about the healthy body, not the lean body. Which habit or habits do you find beneficial for your overall health?  Please tell us in comment.

 Hindi Translation:

जब हम शब्द figure सुनते हैं तो हमारे दिमाग में एक बात आती है, वह है body shape लेकिन यहां figure का अर्थ अलग है।  मेरे लिए यह


 एफ- फिटनेस


 आई- आंतरिक शांति


 जी- अच्छा स्वास्थ्य


 उ० — परम सकारात्मकता


 आर- मजबूती


 ई ऊर्जा


 FIGURE ’की अवधारणा को साफ़ करने के बाद उन पाँच आदतों पर आगे बढ़ते हैं।


1:जल्दी सोना और जल्दी उठना- जल्दी उठने और जल्दी बिस्तर पर जाने के बाद, मेरी नींद की गुणवत्ता में सुधार हुआ है।  जल्दी उठना मुझे आगे के दिन के लिए एक किक स्टार्ट देता है।  यह मुझमें सकारात्मकता भरता है।

 2: टहलने जाएं: तेज चलना आपके शारीरिक और मानसिक स्वास्थ्य को आश्चर्यचकित कर सकता है।  यह एक स्वस्थ वजन बनाए रखने में मदद करता है।  मेरे लिए यह वास्तव में एक अच्छा मूड बूस्टर है।  यह मेरे दिन को सुपर उत्पादक बनाने के लिए मुझे एक ताजा मूड और ऊर्जा देता है।

 3: नियमित अंतराल पर खाएं: हर दो से तीन घंटे में अक्सर खाना खाने से मेटाबॉलिज्म हाई रहता है।  मुख्य भोजन से पहले हेल्दी स्नैक्स खाने से मुझे ओवरईटिंग से बचाता है जो कि मेरे समग्र स्वास्थ्य के लिए अच्छा है।


 4: रात का खाना जल्दी खाना: यह काफी हद तक मेरी मदद करता है।  रात का खाना जल्दी करना और रात के खाने में दो से तीन घंटे का अंतर रखना और नींद से मेरी पाचन क्रिया में सुधार होता है और bloating कम होती है।

 5: सुबह पानी पीना: उठने के ठीक बाद पानी पीना मुझे बहुत सारे स्वास्थ्य लाभ देता है।  यह आंतों को साफ करने और मेरे शरीर को पुन: सक्रिय करने में मदद करता है।



 अपनी जीवनशैली में इन स्वस्थ आदतों को शामिल करने के बाद मैं निश्चित रूप से अपने शरीर को खुश कर रही हूं।  ये आदतें वास्तव में लंबे समय में फायदेमंद होती हैं।  मुझे उम्मीद है कि FIGURE ’की अवधारणा साफ हो गई है।  यह सब स्वस्थ शरीर के बारे में है, दुबले शरीर के बारे में नहीं।  कौन सी आदत या आदतें आपको आपके संपूर्ण स्वास्थ्य के लिए फायदेमंद लगती हैं? कम्मेन्ट करके जरूर बताये|

Post a Comment

13 Comments